In recent days, the Unity Operating System (UOS) has been expanding in terms of software and hardware adaptation. Now, the Linux version of NTKO Office Document Control is also compatible with it.
Union Tech, the company behind the UOS announced today (via) that the adaption with NTKO is based on CPU platforms including Kunpeng, Loongson, Haiguang, Feiteng, and Zhaoxin.
NTKO Office Document Control for Linux comes from Chongqing Soft Air Technology, a high-tech IT company dedicated to the development of software middleware.
It is a middleware product provided by Chongqing SoftAir Technology for UOS online office based on more than ten years of independent research and development and extensive mature application experience of Windows version products.
It uses NPAPI plug-in technology and Kingsoft API interface to call local WPS office applications to open documents online. It supports calling 360, QiAnxin, Red Lotus, Firefox and other browsers in the UOS system.
It also supports online opening of WPS text, WPS forms, WPS presentations and other documents, thereby enabling embedded document editing and control.
1. Support to open doc, docx, xls, xlsx, wps, et format documents online and submit to the server in the form of binary file stream;
2. Support online conversion of Word documents into PDF and OFD format files and submit them to the server or save them locally;
3. Support common document office automation functions such as template redding, adding pictures, text picture watermarks, and document protection;
4. Support personalized settings such as custom menu bar, custom toolbar, and control-related menu control;
5. Support calling Office VBA function;
6. The control has callback methods of related methods, which can better connect with application business logic
Special Report: UOS Aims to Replace Windows