Sometimes when we use OnePlus phones, we want to turn on developer mode and turn on USB debugging. But some users may not know how to open the following is the simple method.
1. Click the System Settings icon in the OnePlus phone.
2. After entering the OnePlus system setting interface, slide down to the end, you can see that there is no developer option yet, click "About Phone”.
3. After entering the phone status interface, slide down to the end to find the "version” number.
4. Click the version number continuously until "You are now in developer mode" appears. Note that the last time you clicked the version number, you need to verify your phone password.
5. After returning to the system settings interface, you can see that the developer options have appeared.
6. After clicking into the developer options interface, open the developer options, scroll down to find usb debugging, and click to open.