iPhone is so popular with us. The innovative design and stable performance have attracted millions of users.
When enjoying the brilliant experience it brings, users are also faced with the threat of losing data on iPhone.
iPhone data could be very important. You use your iPhone every day so your information and your arrangement would be saved to iPhone.
If your iPhone is unfortunately lost or iOS is unexpectedly corrupt, how much data you could remember without a backup?
It would a long time to get used to the daily life without your old iPhone. Therefore, backing up iPhone before anything unwanted data disasters happen is very necessary.
Apple’s iCloud and iTunes could also be used to backup your iPhone but your data seems to be overprotected. Even you, the owner, can’t view your data from the backups as you wish.
If you don’t want your backup locked by the software, you could try another way to backup your iPhone. The recommended tool is mBackupper, the simplest iPhone backup software.
mBackupper supports backing up photos, videos, music, contacts, and messages from iPhone to computer. Other features make it far more friendly to users than iCloud and iTunes.
- Preview iPhone data before backing up iPhone to computer and select the data that you think is important to save
- Save your iPhone backup to anywhere on computer
- View iPhone data from backups any time you want
- Restore iPhone without deleting any data already on iPhone and you could also select data before restoration
- Restore another iPhone from the same backup without any issues about incompatibility
How to backup iPhone?
Using mBackupper would be very easy. You just need simple steps to backup iPhone to your computer, view iPhone backup, and restore iPhone from that backup.
Step 1. Download mBackupper from the site. Use an USB cable to Connect iPhone to computer. You should use “Trust This Computer” on iPhone to build connection.
Step 2. Select Photos Backup or Custom Backup. If you just want to save iPhone photos, you should select Photos Backup, and mBackupper would help you save only photos from iPhone to computer with just 1 more step.
If you select Custom Backup, mBackupper would help you save the five kinds of files from iPhone to computer.
Step 3. There would be five icon on the home screen. You could click any one of them to see what’s inside.
If you don’t want to save any files, just uncheck them. After you are sure that everything is what you need, click the button “OK” to return to the home screen.
Step 4. On the home screen, you could click the path in the lower-left corner to save iPhone to another location or backup iPhone to external drive.
After that, just click on the button Start Backup to save everything that you have selected.
- When you want to restore your iPhone from this backup, just select the backup in Backup Management and then select Restore. Then you would enter the interface similar to the home screen to easily restore your iPhone.
- If you want to view this backup on computer, just select the backup in Backup Management and then click the eye icon or the pin icon above.
You have found that mBackupper is much easier to use than iCloud and iTunes, and it gives you more options.
Your iPhone data would be easily backed up and that backup copy could be easily viewed as you wish. In a word, it is a brilliant software worth your try.